The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is asking for assistance in locating a suspect involved in a hit and run accident on Wednesday Jan. 15 in the Town of Eagle.
At approximately 5:30 p.m. the Sheriff's Department responded to a hit and run accident involving a pedestrian in front of Eagleville Elementary School on County Highway LO just west of County Highway E in the Town of Eagle.
The vehicle is possible a 2005-2006 Ford "F-series" pick-up. It is further described as light colored or possible silver, "very clean" and should be missing the mirror from the driver's side door. The vehicles driver side mirror was broken off due to the accident and left at the scene.
If you have any information about the vehicle or possible operator please contact Detective Ladwig at (262) 548-7461.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts