The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is asking for assistance in locating a suspect involved in a hit and run accident on Wednesday Jan. 15 in the Town of Eagle.
At approximately 5:30 p.m. the Sheriff's Department responded to a hit and run accident involving a pedestrian in front of Eagleville Elementary School on County Highway LO just west of County Highway E in the Town of Eagle.
The vehicle is possible a 2005-2006 Ford "F-series" pick-up. It is further described as light colored or possible silver, "very clean" and should be missing the mirror from the driver's side door. The vehicles driver side mirror was broken off due to the accident and left at the scene.
If you have any information about the vehicle or possible operator please contact Detective Ladwig at (262) 548-7461.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts