The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is asking for assistance in locating a suspect involved in a hit and run accident on Wednesday Jan. 15 in the Town of Eagle.
At approximately 5:30 p.m. the Sheriff's Department responded to a hit and run accident involving a pedestrian in front of Eagleville Elementary School on County Highway LO just west of County Highway E in the Town of Eagle.
The vehicle is possible a 2005-2006 Ford "F-series" pick-up. It is further described as light colored or possible silver, "very clean" and should be missing the mirror from the driver's side door. The vehicles driver side mirror was broken off due to the accident and left at the scene.
If you have any information about the vehicle or possible operator please contact Detective Ladwig at (262) 548-7461.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts