The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is asking for assistance in locating a suspect involved in a hit and run accident on Wednesday Jan. 15 in the Town of Eagle.
At approximately 5:30 p.m. the Sheriff's Department responded to a hit and run accident involving a pedestrian in front of Eagleville Elementary School on County Highway LO just west of County Highway E in the Town of Eagle.
The vehicle is possible a 2005-2006 Ford "F-series" pick-up. It is further described as light colored or possible silver, "very clean" and should be missing the mirror from the driver's side door. The vehicles driver side mirror was broken off due to the accident and left at the scene.
If you have any information about the vehicle or possible operator please contact Detective Ladwig at (262) 548-7461.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts