The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is asking for assistance in locating a suspect involved in a hit and run accident on Wednesday Jan. 15 in the Town of Eagle.
At approximately 5:30 p.m. the Sheriff's Department responded to a hit and run accident involving a pedestrian in front of Eagleville Elementary School on County Highway LO just west of County Highway E in the Town of Eagle.
The vehicle is possible a 2005-2006 Ford "F-series" pick-up. It is further described as light colored or possible silver, "very clean" and should be missing the mirror from the driver's side door. The vehicles driver side mirror was broken off due to the accident and left at the scene.
If you have any information about the vehicle or possible operator please contact Detective Ladwig at (262) 548-7461.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts