Motorist should be on the look for isolated icy patches apparently caused by drifting snow on streets and roads north of Highway 16.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is wrapping up the investigation what appears to have been a multi car fender bender at the interchange of Highway 16 and Jungbluth Road. There was a similar accident near the same location at about the same time Tuesday morning.
Less than a mile north, the intersection of Highways K and KE is snow co vered and slippery. There are also portions of the Lake Five Road that are snow covered because of drifting snow.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts