Motorist should be on the look for isolated icy patches apparently caused by drifting snow on streets and roads north of Highway 16.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is wrapping up the investigation what appears to have been a multi car fender bender at the interchange of Highway 16 and Jungbluth Road. There was a similar accident near the same location at about the same time Tuesday morning.
Less than a mile north, the intersection of Highways K and KE is snow co vered and slippery. There are also portions of the Lake Five Road that are snow covered because of drifting snow.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts