Motorist should be on the look for isolated icy patches apparently caused by drifting snow on streets and roads north of Highway 16.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is wrapping up the investigation what appears to have been a multi car fender bender at the interchange of Highway 16 and Jungbluth Road. There was a similar accident near the same location at about the same time Tuesday morning.
Less than a mile north, the intersection of Highways K and KE is snow co vered and slippery. There are also portions of the Lake Five Road that are snow covered because of drifting snow.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts