Motorist should be on the look for isolated icy patches apparently caused by drifting snow on streets and roads north of Highway 16.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is wrapping up the investigation what appears to have been a multi car fender bender at the interchange of Highway 16 and Jungbluth Road. There was a similar accident near the same location at about the same time Tuesday morning.
Less than a mile north, the intersection of Highways K and KE is snow co vered and slippery. There are also portions of the Lake Five Road that are snow covered because of drifting snow.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts