Motorist should be on the look for isolated icy patches apparently caused by drifting snow on streets and roads north of Highway 16.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is wrapping up the investigation what appears to have been a multi car fender bender at the interchange of Highway 16 and Jungbluth Road. There was a similar accident near the same location at about the same time Tuesday morning.
Less than a mile north, the intersection of Highways K and KE is snow co vered and slippery. There are also portions of the Lake Five Road that are snow covered because of drifting snow.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts