Between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning a total of 6 cars were seen in the snow-covered ditches on eastbound Highway 16 between Merton Avenue in Hartland and Yench Road just west of Pewaukee.
The on-ramp at Merton Avenue to eastbound Highway 16 was slippery and created some problems for at least two drivers who were in the ditch. Under the bridge at North Shore Drive two cars, one on each side of the road. were also in the ditch. One more car was in the ditch at Yench Road.
At 9:30 a.m., another eastbound car was in the snow bank in the median.
Two Sherrif's SUV's were on the scene at 9:30 a.m. and a Waukesha County plow truck loaded with salt was also at the scene by North Shore Drive.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts