Between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning a total of 6 cars were seen in the snow-covered ditches on eastbound Highway 16 between Merton Avenue in Hartland and Yench Road just west of Pewaukee.
The on-ramp at Merton Avenue to eastbound Highway 16 was slippery and created some problems for at least two drivers who were in the ditch. Under the bridge at North Shore Drive two cars, one on each side of the road. were also in the ditch. One more car was in the ditch at Yench Road.
At 9:30 a.m., another eastbound car was in the snow bank in the median.
Two Sherrif's SUV's were on the scene at 9:30 a.m. and a Waukesha County plow truck loaded with salt was also at the scene by North Shore Drive.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts