Between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning a total of 6 cars were seen in the snow-covered ditches on eastbound Highway 16 between Merton Avenue in Hartland and Yench Road just west of Pewaukee.
The on-ramp at Merton Avenue to eastbound Highway 16 was slippery and created some problems for at least two drivers who were in the ditch. Under the bridge at North Shore Drive two cars, one on each side of the road. were also in the ditch. One more car was in the ditch at Yench Road.
At 9:30 a.m., another eastbound car was in the snow bank in the median.
Two Sherrif's SUV's were on the scene at 9:30 a.m. and a Waukesha County plow truck loaded with salt was also at the scene by North Shore Drive.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts