Between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning a total of 6 cars were seen in the snow-covered ditches on eastbound Highway 16 between Merton Avenue in Hartland and Yench Road just west of Pewaukee.
The on-ramp at Merton Avenue to eastbound Highway 16 was slippery and created some problems for at least two drivers who were in the ditch. Under the bridge at North Shore Drive two cars, one on each side of the road. were also in the ditch. One more car was in the ditch at Yench Road.
At 9:30 a.m., another eastbound car was in the snow bank in the median.
Two Sherrif's SUV's were on the scene at 9:30 a.m. and a Waukesha County plow truck loaded with salt was also at the scene by North Shore Drive.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts