Between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning a total of 6 cars were seen in the snow-covered ditches on eastbound Highway 16 between Merton Avenue in Hartland and Yench Road just west of Pewaukee.
The on-ramp at Merton Avenue to eastbound Highway 16 was slippery and created some problems for at least two drivers who were in the ditch. Under the bridge at North Shore Drive two cars, one on each side of the road. were also in the ditch. One more car was in the ditch at Yench Road.
At 9:30 a.m., another eastbound car was in the snow bank in the median.
Two Sherrif's SUV's were on the scene at 9:30 a.m. and a Waukesha County plow truck loaded with salt was also at the scene by North Shore Drive.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts