The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released a statement thanking the community for their efforts in helping to locate the suspected driver in a hit and run that occured in the Town of Eagle on Jan. 15 near Eagleville Elementary school.
The operator of the vehicle has been located. There was no additional information immediately available.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts