The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released a statement thanking the community for their efforts in helping to locate the suspected driver in a hit and run that occured in the Town of Eagle on Jan. 15 near Eagleville Elementary school.
The operator of the vehicle has been located. There was no additional information immediately available.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts