The Village of Summit Police Department responded to an address on Elm Street last night to check the well being of a resident. They located a 60 year old man deceased inside the residence and believed the death to be suspicious, according to a release from the Waukesha Sheriff 's Department.
The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department and the Village of Summit Police Department are working closely on this investigation. This is an ongoing investigation and more information will be released as it becomes available.
Authorities say there is no need for residents to be concerned for their safety at this time.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts