The Village of Summit Police Department responded to an address on Elm Street last night to check the well being of a resident. They located a 60 year old man deceased inside the residence and believed the death to be suspicious, according to a release from the Waukesha Sheriff 's Department.
The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department and the Village of Summit Police Department are working closely on this investigation. This is an ongoing investigation and more information will be released as it becomes available.
Authorities say there is no need for residents to be concerned for their safety at this time.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts