St. John's Lutheran Church, 410 Hwy NN West, Mukwonago is holding its annual Epiphany Concert and dinner on Saturday, Jan. 25, beginning at 5:15 p.m.
An Italian dinner hosted by the Ignite Youth Group is availabe for $8 for adults and $5 for kids. The free concert begins at 6:30 p.m. and features numerous choir groups, hand bells, hand chimes, and more.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts