St. John's Lutheran Church, 410 Hwy NN West, Mukwonago is holding its annual Epiphany Concert and dinner on Saturday, Jan. 25, beginning at 5:15 p.m.
An Italian dinner hosted by the Ignite Youth Group is availabe for $8 for adults and $5 for kids. The free concert begins at 6:30 p.m. and features numerous choir groups, hand bells, hand chimes, and more.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts