A total of just over four inches of light, fluffy snow fell in the Lake Country area early Sunday morning creating slippery conditions on most roads.
The snow started around 2 a.m. and had quit by 7 a.m. In Hartland the snow measured 4.5 inches.
Sunday morning as of 8 a.m. Highway 16 had just one reasonably clean lane in both directions. Traffic was going between 30 and 40 miles per hour. The one clear lane still had some snow in it. There were two cars in the ditch eastbound between Hartland and Pewaukee.
Highway 83 between Delafield and North Lake also was slippery. Traffic there was going around 30 miles per hour.
In Hartland, roads were plowed but still snow covered. Many of the intersections were slippery.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts