A total of just over four inches of light, fluffy snow fell in the Lake Country area early Sunday morning creating slippery conditions on most roads.
The snow started around 2 a.m. and had quit by 7 a.m. In Hartland the snow measured 4.5 inches.
Sunday morning as of 8 a.m. Highway 16 had just one reasonably clean lane in both directions. Traffic was going between 30 and 40 miles per hour. The one clear lane still had some snow in it. There were two cars in the ditch eastbound between Hartland and Pewaukee.
Highway 83 between Delafield and North Lake also was slippery. Traffic there was going around 30 miles per hour.
In Hartland, roads were plowed but still snow covered. Many of the intersections were slippery.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts