A total of just over four inches of light, fluffy snow fell in the Lake Country area early Sunday morning creating slippery conditions on most roads.
The snow started around 2 a.m. and had quit by 7 a.m. In Hartland the snow measured 4.5 inches.
Sunday morning as of 8 a.m. Highway 16 had just one reasonably clean lane in both directions. Traffic was going between 30 and 40 miles per hour. The one clear lane still had some snow in it. There were two cars in the ditch eastbound between Hartland and Pewaukee.
Highway 83 between Delafield and North Lake also was slippery. Traffic there was going around 30 miles per hour.
In Hartland, roads were plowed but still snow covered. Many of the intersections were slippery.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts