Due to icy and difficult road conditions caused by severe wind combined with the harsh and frigid temperatures, with the wind chill remaining at -32 degrees throughout the day on Monday and predicted to go to a -50 degrees on Tuesday, Kettle Moraine Schools will be closed both Monday, Jan. 27 and Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to the district website. This includes all evening activities.
The District Office will remain open.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts