Due to icy and difficult road conditions caused by severe wind combined with the harsh and frigid temperatures, with the wind chill remaining at -32 degrees throughout the day on Monday and predicted to go to a -50 degrees on Tuesday, Kettle Moraine Schools will be closed both Monday, Jan. 27 and Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to the district website. This includes all evening activities.
The District Office will remain open.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts