Due to icy and difficult road conditions caused by severe wind combined with the harsh and frigid temperatures, with the wind chill remaining at -32 degrees throughout the day on Monday and predicted to go to a -50 degrees on Tuesday, Kettle Moraine Schools will be closed both Monday, Jan. 27 and Tuesday, Jan. 28, according to the district website. This includes all evening activities.
The District Office will remain open.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts