Phase 1 of the sanitary construction project in the Village of Wales will begin Thursday, Jan. 30, affecting traffic flow on Highway 18 and Highway 83 near Kettle Moraine High School (KMHS), according to the Kettle Moraine School District website.
Driving lanes near KMHS could be reduced to one lane at times. District officials urge drivers to take travel time into consideration and use extra caution when driving through a construction zone.
Questions about the project can be directed to the Village of Wales at (262) 968-3968.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts