Phase 1 of the sanitary construction project in the Village of Wales will begin Thursday, Jan. 30, affecting traffic flow on Highway 18 and Highway 83 near Kettle Moraine High School (KMHS), according to the Kettle Moraine School District website.
Driving lanes near KMHS could be reduced to one lane at times. District officials urge drivers to take travel time into consideration and use extra caution when driving through a construction zone.
Questions about the project can be directed to the Village of Wales at (262) 968-3968.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts