Phase 1 of the sanitary construction project in the Village of Wales will begin Thursday, Jan. 30, affecting traffic flow on Highway 18 and Highway 83 near Kettle Moraine High School (KMHS), according to the Kettle Moraine School District website.
Driving lanes near KMHS could be reduced to one lane at times. District officials urge drivers to take travel time into consideration and use extra caution when driving through a construction zone.
Questions about the project can be directed to the Village of Wales at (262) 968-3968.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts