Phase 1 of the sanitary construction project in the Village of Wales will begin Thursday, Jan. 30, affecting traffic flow on Highway 18 and Highway 83 near Kettle Moraine High School (KMHS), according to the Kettle Moraine School District website.
Driving lanes near KMHS could be reduced to one lane at times. District officials urge drivers to take travel time into consideration and use extra caution when driving through a construction zone.
Questions about the project can be directed to the Village of Wales at (262) 968-3968.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts