Phase 1 of the sanitary construction project in the Village of Wales will begin Thursday, Jan. 30, affecting traffic flow on Highway 18 and Highway 83 near Kettle Moraine High School (KMHS), according to the Kettle Moraine School District website.
Driving lanes near KMHS could be reduced to one lane at times. District officials urge drivers to take travel time into consideration and use extra caution when driving through a construction zone.
Questions about the project can be directed to the Village of Wales at (262) 968-3968.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts