The Southeast Wisconsin Multi-Jurisdictional OWI Task Force would like to announce its next large scale deployment which will be conducted on Super Bowl Sunday, February 2nd.
Multiple law enforcement agencies from Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties will be out in full force to apprehend drunken drivers before, during, and after the Super Bowl.
The Southeast Wisconsin OWI Task Force consists of state, county and local law enforcement agencies from both Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. Currently, 25 law enforcement agencies from both counties belong and participate in these types of concentrated OWI Task Force deployments.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts