The Southeast Wisconsin Multi-Jurisdictional OWI Task Force would like to announce its next large scale deployment which will be conducted on Super Bowl Sunday, February 2nd.
Multiple law enforcement agencies from Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties will be out in full force to apprehend drunken drivers before, during, and after the Super Bowl.
The Southeast Wisconsin OWI Task Force consists of state, county and local law enforcement agencies from both Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. Currently, 25 law enforcement agencies from both counties belong and participate in these types of concentrated OWI Task Force deployments.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts