The Southeast Wisconsin Multi-Jurisdictional OWI Task Force would like to announce its next large scale deployment which will be conducted on Super Bowl Sunday, February 2nd.
Multiple law enforcement agencies from Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties will be out in full force to apprehend drunken drivers before, during, and after the Super Bowl.
The Southeast Wisconsin OWI Task Force consists of state, county and local law enforcement agencies from both Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. Currently, 25 law enforcement agencies from both counties belong and participate in these types of concentrated OWI Task Force deployments.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts