The Southeast Wisconsin Multi-Jurisdictional OWI Task Force would like to announce its next large scale deployment which will be conducted on Super Bowl Sunday, February 2nd.
Multiple law enforcement agencies from Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties will be out in full force to apprehend drunken drivers before, during, and after the Super Bowl.
The Southeast Wisconsin OWI Task Force consists of state, county and local law enforcement agencies from both Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. Currently, 25 law enforcement agencies from both counties belong and participate in these types of concentrated OWI Task Force deployments.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts