The Village of Hartland was hit with 6 inches of snow between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m,, making travel conditions slippery on all roads.
Streets in Hartland were snow-covered and had not been plowed since 2 p.m.
Traffic on Highway 16 between Hartland and Pewaukee was going very slow, topping 25 miles per hour at best. Traffic also slow on Highway 83 between Highway 16 and I-94.
The mercury was forecast to reach 38 degrees on Tuesday and 36 degrees on Wednesday with bright sunshine.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts