The Village of Hartland was hit with 6 inches of snow between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m,, making travel conditions slippery on all roads.
Streets in Hartland were snow-covered and had not been plowed since 2 p.m.
Traffic on Highway 16 between Hartland and Pewaukee was going very slow, topping 25 miles per hour at best. Traffic also slow on Highway 83 between Highway 16 and I-94.
The mercury was forecast to reach 38 degrees on Tuesday and 36 degrees on Wednesday with bright sunshine.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts