The Village of Hartland was hit with 6 inches of snow between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m,, making travel conditions slippery on all roads.
Streets in Hartland were snow-covered and had not been plowed since 2 p.m.
Traffic on Highway 16 between Hartland and Pewaukee was going very slow, topping 25 miles per hour at best. Traffic also slow on Highway 83 between Highway 16 and I-94.
The mercury was forecast to reach 38 degrees on Tuesday and 36 degrees on Wednesday with bright sunshine.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts