Enjoy the 14th annual spaghetti dinner at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 312 N. Main St., North Prairie, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22. Advance tickets are $9 for adults, $7 for seniors and children ages 5 to 10, free for ages 5 and younger. Tickets at the door cost $1 more.
Proceeds support St. John’s youth retreat and the Rev. Micah Wildauer, Robin Wildauer, their children and their future mission work.
For more information or to purchase advance tickets, call (262) 392-9334 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts