Enjoy the 14th annual spaghetti dinner at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 312 N. Main St., North Prairie, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22. Advance tickets are $9 for adults, $7 for seniors and children ages 5 to 10, free for ages 5 and younger. Tickets at the door cost $1 more.
Proceeds support St. John’s youth retreat and the Rev. Micah Wildauer, Robin Wildauer, their children and their future mission work.
For more information or to purchase advance tickets, call (262) 392-9334 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts