Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 incumbent Daniel Draeger has been ousted by primary winners Steven Whittow and Larry Bangs in today's election, according to unofficial results posted by the Waukesha County Clerk, Kathleen Novak.
Whittow received 497 votes and Bangs received 185 votes to Draeger's 120 votes and 75 votes cast for Benjamin Langer.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts