Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 incumbent Daniel Draeger has been ousted by primary winners Steven Whittow and Larry Bangs in today's election, according to unofficial results posted by the Waukesha County Clerk, Kathleen Novak.
Whittow received 497 votes and Bangs received 185 votes to Draeger's 120 votes and 75 votes cast for Benjamin Langer.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts