Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 incumbent Daniel Draeger has been ousted by primary winners Steven Whittow and Larry Bangs in today's election, according to unofficial results posted by the Waukesha County Clerk, Kathleen Novak.
Whittow received 497 votes and Bangs received 185 votes to Draeger's 120 votes and 75 votes cast for Benjamin Langer.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts