As work begins on the Highway 83 reconstruction project, the Village of Wales notes the following work is planned for this week:
Plans are to perform clearing and grubbing on the south side of the Glacial Drumlin Trail and to start shoring for the planned bridge at that location as well as installation of temporary signals at Highways 18 and DE.
Crews from We Energies Gas. Plan will work on installing gas main from north side of W. Main Street north toward Wales Lawn & Garden and plan to tie in gas services on Highway 83 properties and S. Welsh Road.
We Energies Electric are setting poles from the Glacial Drumlin Trail to the south and from the church to the south. They will be installing underground facilities north of the Highway 18/STH 83 intersection.
Plans are to continue installing facilities by directional boring along the north side of Highway 18, from Oak Crest west to just west of Highway 83, along both sides of Highway 83 from Highway 18 to Boys School Road and Glacier Pass, and from the Glacial Drumlin Trail south to Criglas . Duct packages will be tying in from Main St. to the Glacial Drumlin Trail.
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts