Kettle Moraine School District’s performing arts charter school KM Perform received a number of Tommy Award nominations for outstanding musical numbers, outstanding lead performers and outstanding supporting performers in its production of The Secret Garden.
The Tommy Awards program is an education initiative that recognizes, honors and encourages excellence in musical theater production among area high school students.
KM Perform’s The Secret Garden has been nominated for its musical numbers “Lily’s Eyes,” “How Could I Ever Know,” and “I Heard Someone Crying.” Students Titus Muzi, Kristen Krechel and Alexandra Tzougros were nominated for outstanding lead performances. Maddie Steele, John Smith and Garrett Waite have been nominated for outstanding supporting performers.
The Secret Garden also received nominations for Outstanding Orchestra and Outstanding Ensemble, scoring high fours and fives in all production categories acting, directing, musical direction, costume and set design, lighting, sound and stage crew.
These nominations will be added to a pool of nominees from across the state and will be announced in mid-May. The 2014 Tommy Awards Ceremony will be held on Sunday, June 8.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts