Kettle Moraine School District’s performing arts charter school KM Perform received a number of Tommy Award nominations for outstanding musical numbers, outstanding lead performers and outstanding supporting performers in its production of The Secret Garden.
The Tommy Awards program is an education initiative that recognizes, honors and encourages excellence in musical theater production among area high school students.
KM Perform’s The Secret Garden has been nominated for its musical numbers “Lily’s Eyes,” “How Could I Ever Know,” and “I Heard Someone Crying.” Students Titus Muzi, Kristen Krechel and Alexandra Tzougros were nominated for outstanding lead performances. Maddie Steele, John Smith and Garrett Waite have been nominated for outstanding supporting performers.
The Secret Garden also received nominations for Outstanding Orchestra and Outstanding Ensemble, scoring high fours and fives in all production categories acting, directing, musical direction, costume and set design, lighting, sound and stage crew.
These nominations will be added to a pool of nominees from across the state and will be announced in mid-May. The 2014 Tommy Awards Ceremony will be held on Sunday, June 8.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts