Kettle Moraine School District’s performing arts charter school KM Perform received a number of Tommy Award nominations for outstanding musical numbers, outstanding lead performers and outstanding supporting performers in its production of The Secret Garden.
The Tommy Awards program is an education initiative that recognizes, honors and encourages excellence in musical theater production among area high school students.
KM Perform’s The Secret Garden has been nominated for its musical numbers “Lily’s Eyes,” “How Could I Ever Know,” and “I Heard Someone Crying.” Students Titus Muzi, Kristen Krechel and Alexandra Tzougros were nominated for outstanding lead performances. Maddie Steele, John Smith and Garrett Waite have been nominated for outstanding supporting performers.
The Secret Garden also received nominations for Outstanding Orchestra and Outstanding Ensemble, scoring high fours and fives in all production categories acting, directing, musical direction, costume and set design, lighting, sound and stage crew.
These nominations will be added to a pool of nominees from across the state and will be announced in mid-May. The 2014 Tommy Awards Ceremony will be held on Sunday, June 8.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts