The Mukwonago High School production of Li'l Abner opens Friday, Feb. 28 at 7 p.m. in the high school auditorium. The musical runs March 1, 7, and 8 at 7 p.m. and March 2 and 8 at 2 p.m.
Advance ticket prices are $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $8 for students and children. Tickets at the door are $1 more.
For tickets call Mary Coughlin at (262) 613-2048 or email email@example.com
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts