A clarification was issued yesterday by Waukesha County Court Judge Lee S. Dreyfus in regards to a temporary restraining order issued to the Village of Big Bend over Rural Home Cemetery last week.
The clarification to the temporary restraining order gives the Village of Big Bend the ability to provide maintenance for Rural Home Cemetery as well as "contract, arrange, and allow or provide burials and the sale of plots in Rural Home Cemetery."
According to Village President James Soneberg the clarification allows the Village to complete operations such as snow plowing on the property as well as assist a family who had inquired about burying a loved one who passed away last week.
This story is still developing, read more in next week's Mukwonago Chief.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts