A clarification was issued yesterday by Waukesha County Court Judge Lee S. Dreyfus in regards to a temporary restraining order issued to the Village of Big Bend over Rural Home Cemetery last week.
The clarification to the temporary restraining order gives the Village of Big Bend the ability to provide maintenance for Rural Home Cemetery as well as "contract, arrange, and allow or provide burials and the sale of plots in Rural Home Cemetery."
According to Village President James Soneberg the clarification allows the Village to complete operations such as snow plowing on the property as well as assist a family who had inquired about burying a loved one who passed away last week.
This story is still developing, read more in next week's Mukwonago Chief.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts