A U.S. Air Force man faces multiple felonies after being accused of having sexual contact with two underage girls from Menomonee Falls and Hartland.
The 22-year-old man was charged Thursday, May 8, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with second-degree sexual assault of a child, causing a child between ages 13 to 18 to view sexual activity, exposing a child to harmful material, and two counts of sex with a child age 16 or older.
The man will not be identified to protect the girls’ identities.
According to the criminal complaint, police began investigating the matter in December after one girl’s stepfather reported that the man was “sexting” with his 17-year-old daughter.
The girl told police in the complaint that she had dated the man between May 2012 and June 2013 when she was 16 years old. She said they had engaged in sexual acts at her Menomonee Falls home and had also exchanged sexually explicit videos while he was stationed at an Air Force base in Texas.
She said the relationship ended after she learned the man was also having sex with a 16-year-old Hartland girl, the complaint states.
That girl told police in the complaint that she had provided the man sexually explicit photos and they had engaged in sexual activities in September 2013. The man had allegedly admitted to the girl’s mother that they had engaged in sex, the complaint states.
The man faces 51 years in prison and $140,000 in fines if convicted.
He is expected to make an initial court appearance on Monday, May 19.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts