Sendik's Food Market announced in a news release that the company will open its 12th location at Hartbrook Mall, 600 Hartbrook Drive, on Thursday, May 15.
The community is invited to attend a ribbon cutting at the store, located at 600 Hartbrook Drive, at 9 a.m. on May 15.
“Thursday will be an exciting day for us as we meet so many new guests and neighbors for the first time,” Sendik's co-owner Ted Balistreri said in a statement. “The 100 new associates who have joined our team in Hartland are ready and delighted to bring the best grocery experience, period, to Lake Country.”
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts