An estimated 5,000 people lost power Monday night from 7 to 9:15 p.m. after heavy rains and storms hit the Hartland area.
In Hartland, the downtown area from Hartland Citgo to Palmer's Steakhouse lost power for more than two hours. The Hartbrook Mall also lost power at the same time.
The Stone Bank area also had areas where power was lost as did the Mary Hill area east of Hartland.
The maintenance department at Chenequa Country Club reported about 2.75 inches of rain from Sunday night through early Tuesday morning.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts