An estimated 5,000 people lost power Monday night from 7 to 9:15 p.m. after heavy rains and storms hit the Hartland area.
In Hartland, the downtown area from Hartland Citgo to Palmer's Steakhouse lost power for more than two hours. The Hartbrook Mall also lost power at the same time.
The Stone Bank area also had areas where power was lost as did the Mary Hill area east of Hartland.
The maintenance department at Chenequa Country Club reported about 2.75 inches of rain from Sunday night through early Tuesday morning.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts