An estimated 5,000 people lost power Monday night from 7 to 9:15 p.m. after heavy rains and storms hit the Hartland area.
In Hartland, the downtown area from Hartland Citgo to Palmer's Steakhouse lost power for more than two hours. The Hartbrook Mall also lost power at the same time.
The Stone Bank area also had areas where power was lost as did the Mary Hill area east of Hartland.
The maintenance department at Chenequa Country Club reported about 2.75 inches of rain from Sunday night through early Tuesday morning.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts