Waukesha State Bank has purchased Hartbrook Lanes in Hartland for $1.4 million, according to state records.
The bank had previously revealed plans to demolish the bowling alley and build a new bank branch on the property, 550 Hartbrook Drive, at a village plan commission meeting in April. A spokeswoman for the company said that construction is expected to begin next year.
According to county tax records, the property, owned by GGF 550, LLC, was assessed at $1.2 million in 2013. Hartbrook Lanes owner Fran Peters, 90, previously said he would sell the property if the bank made the right offer.
Peters also said that Hartbrook Lanes will remain open through the 2014-15 season.
Waukesha State Bank currently has locations in Delafield, Pewaukee, Oconomowoc, Sussex, Mukwonago and Waukesha.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts