Waukesha State Bank has purchased Hartbrook Lanes in Hartland for $1.4 million, according to state records.
The bank had previously revealed plans to demolish the bowling alley and build a new bank branch on the property, 550 Hartbrook Drive, at a village plan commission meeting in April. A spokeswoman for the company said that construction is expected to begin next year.
According to county tax records, the property, owned by GGF 550, LLC, was assessed at $1.2 million in 2013. Hartbrook Lanes owner Fran Peters, 90, previously said he would sell the property if the bank made the right offer.
Peters also said that Hartbrook Lanes will remain open through the 2014-15 season.
Waukesha State Bank currently has locations in Delafield, Pewaukee, Oconomowoc, Sussex, Mukwonago and Waukesha.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts