Waukesha State Bank has purchased Hartbrook Lanes in Hartland for $1.4 million, according to state records.
The bank had previously revealed plans to demolish the bowling alley and build a new bank branch on the property, 550 Hartbrook Drive, at a village plan commission meeting in April. A spokeswoman for the company said that construction is expected to begin next year.
According to county tax records, the property, owned by GGF 550, LLC, was assessed at $1.2 million in 2013. Hartbrook Lanes owner Fran Peters, 90, previously said he would sell the property if the bank made the right offer.
Peters also said that Hartbrook Lanes will remain open through the 2014-15 season.
Waukesha State Bank currently has locations in Delafield, Pewaukee, Oconomowoc, Sussex, Mukwonago and Waukesha.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts