The last chance to see the Mukwonago Village Players and St. James Theatrical Ministry production of Godspell is this weekend in the St. James activity center, 830 Highway NN, Mukwonago. Final shows will run on Friday, May 16, at 6:30 p.m. for the dinner show, Saturday, May 17 at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, May 18 at 2 p.m.
Dinner show tickets cost $30 for adults and $27 for students and seniors. Saturday and Sunday ticket prices are $15 for adults and $12 for students and seniors. Tickets can be purchased at Miller Pharmacy, Espresso Love Coffee, Shanahan's Coffee, the St. James parish office, online or by phone at (262) 470-4786.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts