The last chance to see the Mukwonago Village Players and St. James Theatrical Ministry production of Godspell is this weekend in the St. James activity center, 830 Highway NN, Mukwonago. Final shows will run on Friday, May 16, at 6:30 p.m. for the dinner show, Saturday, May 17 at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, May 18 at 2 p.m.
Dinner show tickets cost $30 for adults and $27 for students and seniors. Saturday and Sunday ticket prices are $15 for adults and $12 for students and seniors. Tickets can be purchased at Miller Pharmacy, Espresso Love Coffee, Shanahan's Coffee, the St. James parish office, online or by phone at (262) 470-4786.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts