The Great Grill Out returns Friday, June 13 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. under the tent in the Lake Terrace Clubhouse parking lot at 1380 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc.
Wear red, white and blue to mark Flag Day the next day, and enjoy your choice of grilled certified Angus Beef hamburgers, Klement’s Brats of Milwaukee, chips, pickles, slice of watermelon and all the condiments, lemonade and a cookie, all for just $6.50, cash only.
Live entertainment and watch for the famous Klement’s Racing Sausages. Enjoy a meal to go, or dine under the tent. Boaters, tie up at the Shorehaven pier and walk in.
Call (262) 354-1365 for carryouts.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts