The Great Grill Out returns Friday, June 13 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. under the tent in the Lake Terrace Clubhouse parking lot at 1380 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc.
Wear red, white and blue to mark Flag Day the next day, and enjoy your choice of grilled certified Angus Beef hamburgers, Klement’s Brats of Milwaukee, chips, pickles, slice of watermelon and all the condiments, lemonade and a cookie, all for just $6.50, cash only.
Live entertainment and watch for the famous Klement’s Racing Sausages. Enjoy a meal to go, or dine under the tent. Boaters, tie up at the Shorehaven pier and walk in.
Call (262) 354-1365 for carryouts.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts