The Great Grill Out returns Friday, June 13 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. under the tent in the Lake Terrace Clubhouse parking lot at 1380 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc.
Wear red, white and blue to mark Flag Day the next day, and enjoy your choice of grilled certified Angus Beef hamburgers, Klement’s Brats of Milwaukee, chips, pickles, slice of watermelon and all the condiments, lemonade and a cookie, all for just $6.50, cash only.
Live entertainment and watch for the famous Klement’s Racing Sausages. Enjoy a meal to go, or dine under the tent. Boaters, tie up at the Shorehaven pier and walk in.
Call (262) 354-1365 for carryouts.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts