Oconomowoc High School’s drama class will be hosting ‘T.G.I.F.’ on Friday, May 23 at 7 p.m. in the Oconomowoc Arts Center.
‘T.G.I.F’ is an Saturday Night Live spoof that is completely student run and contains musical performances and sketch comedy produced by the class.
Tickets are $5 and all seats are general admission. Proceeds from the show will be going to the Klahn family, a local family in need. The family will use the funds to purchase therapeutic equipment for their children.
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts