Oconomowoc High School’s drama class will be hosting ‘T.G.I.F.’ on Friday, May 23 at 7 p.m. in the Oconomowoc Arts Center.
‘T.G.I.F’ is an Saturday Night Live spoof that is completely student run and contains musical performances and sketch comedy produced by the class.
Tickets are $5 and all seats are general admission. Proceeds from the show will be going to the Klahn family, a local family in need. The family will use the funds to purchase therapeutic equipment for their children.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts