Oconomowoc High School’s drama class will be hosting ‘T.G.I.F.’ on Friday, May 23 at 7 p.m. in the Oconomowoc Arts Center.
‘T.G.I.F’ is an Saturday Night Live spoof that is completely student run and contains musical performances and sketch comedy produced by the class.
Tickets are $5 and all seats are general admission. Proceeds from the show will be going to the Klahn family, a local family in need. The family will use the funds to purchase therapeutic equipment for their children.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts