Oconomowoc’s City Beach will open on Saturday, May 24. Beach hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.., weather permitting. A daily beach band for residents is $2, or buy a season band for $15; children under 6 are free with a paid adult. You can head out on the lake in one of the city’s watercraft available for rental. Come down to City Beach and check out a stand up paddle board, canoe, kayak or paddle boat.
Visit www.oconomowoc-wi.gov/parks for more information.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts