Oconomowoc’s City Beach will open on Saturday, May 24. Beach hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.., weather permitting. A daily beach band for residents is $2, or buy a season band for $15; children under 6 are free with a paid adult. You can head out on the lake in one of the city’s watercraft available for rental. Come down to City Beach and check out a stand up paddle board, canoe, kayak or paddle boat.
Visit www.oconomowoc-wi.gov/parks for more information.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts