Oconomowoc’s City Beach will open on Saturday, May 24. Beach hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.., weather permitting. A daily beach band for residents is $2, or buy a season band for $15; children under 6 are free with a paid adult. You can head out on the lake in one of the city’s watercraft available for rental. Come down to City Beach and check out a stand up paddle board, canoe, kayak or paddle boat.
Visit www.oconomowoc-wi.gov/parks for more information.
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts