The victim of a fatal roadway accident in the City of Pewaukee has been identified by the Medical Examiner's Office as Gregory Dolphin.
Dolphin's vehicle left the roadway on Badinger Road south of Bluemound Road in the City of Pewaukee at about 2:49 p.m. on Monday, May 19, and struck a utility pole.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department and City of Pewaukee Fire Department responded to the crash. Dolphin, 51 of Pewaukee, was transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital, where he later died. He was the only person in the vehicle.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts