The victim of a fatal roadway accident in the City of Pewaukee has been identified by the Medical Examiner's Office as Gregory Dolphin.
Dolphin's vehicle left the roadway on Badinger Road south of Bluemound Road in the City of Pewaukee at about 2:49 p.m. on Monday, May 19, and struck a utility pole.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department and City of Pewaukee Fire Department responded to the crash. Dolphin, 51 of Pewaukee, was transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital, where he later died. He was the only person in the vehicle.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts