A 50 year-old Hartford man died Saturday night when his motorcycle struck a barrier wall in Mukwonago.
The Village of Mukwonago Police and Fire Departments responded to an accident on northbound I-43 just north of the Highway 83 ramp in the Village of Mukwonago. The accident occured just after 9:30 p.m.
A motorcycle had briefly left the roadway and struck the median barrier wall. After the initial impact, two other motor vehicles were involved in an accident. No injuries were reported in those vehicles.
Both directions of I-43 in the area of Highway 83 were closed for approximately five hours during the investigation.
The accident remains under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts