A 50 year-old Hartford man died Saturday night when his motorcycle struck a barrier wall in Mukwonago.
The Village of Mukwonago Police and Fire Departments responded to an accident on northbound I-43 just north of the Highway 83 ramp in the Village of Mukwonago. The accident occured just after 9:30 p.m.
A motorcycle had briefly left the roadway and struck the median barrier wall. After the initial impact, two other motor vehicles were involved in an accident. No injuries were reported in those vehicles.
Both directions of I-43 in the area of Highway 83 were closed for approximately five hours during the investigation.
The accident remains under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts