A 50 year-old Hartford man died Saturday night when his motorcycle struck a barrier wall in Mukwonago.
The Village of Mukwonago Police and Fire Departments responded to an accident on northbound I-43 just north of the Highway 83 ramp in the Village of Mukwonago. The accident occured just after 9:30 p.m.
A motorcycle had briefly left the roadway and struck the median barrier wall. After the initial impact, two other motor vehicles were involved in an accident. No injuries were reported in those vehicles.
Both directions of I-43 in the area of Highway 83 were closed for approximately five hours during the investigation.
The accident remains under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts