The Village of Mukwonago is holding a recognition / ribbon cutting ceremony on June 2 at 5:30 p.m. for the new children’s playground equipment installed at Washington Park, Mukwonago. The celebration is in honor of Joe and Karen McAdams, who made this addition possible with their generous donation.
The ceremony will be held in the park by the playground equipment site. The Village Health, Park, and Recreation Committee will also be holding its monthly meeting prior to the ribbon cutting in the Library community room – starting at 4:30pm.
In case of rain, the ribbon cutting recognition will also be held inside the Mukwonago Library community room at 5:30 p.m.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts