A 56-year-old Germantown man faces $10,000 in fines and 3 1/2 years in prison after nude images of various teenage girls were found on his work computer.
Jeffery P. Dishman was charged Wednesday, May 21, in Waukesha County Circuit Court with possessing a recording of nudity without consent.
According to the criminal complaint, deputies from the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department were dispatched in February 2012 to the corporate headquarters for CC&N in the City of Pewaukee. A company official turned over to the department a laptop she said contained suspected images of child pornography. The laptop was issued to Dishman, the official said in the complaint.
Detectives examined the laptop and discovered 13 videos and six photographs that depicted teenage girls in various states of undress. An assistant district attorney concluded that two of the girls were likely under the age of 18 and therefore could not consent to being recorded, the complaint states.
Asked why Dishman was not charged with possessing child pornography, District Attorney Brad Schimel said that the evidence was not sufficient.
“While there is reason to suspect the images in two of the items may depict individuals under 18, it is also possible that the images depict 18 year olds,” Schimel said. “This case does not involve the large amounts of suspected child pornography images we usually see. The large volume makes our case easier to prove.”
Dishman is expected to make an initial court appearance on Monday, June 16.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts