On Wednesday, May 28, at 5:40 pm, the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department and the Town of Eagle Fire Department responded to a fatal motor vehicle accident on Highway N north of Wilton Road, in the Town of Eagle.
The accident involved a single vehicle that left the roadway and struck a tree. A sole occupant, 50 years old from the Village of West Milwaukee, was medically assessed by fire personnel and pronounced dead on the scene.
The identity of the victim is being withheld pending notification of his family.
The cause of the accident is currently under investigation.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts