On Wednesday, May 28, at 5:40 pm, the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department and the Town of Eagle Fire Department responded to a fatal motor vehicle accident on Highway N north of Wilton Road, in the Town of Eagle.
The accident involved a single vehicle that left the roadway and struck a tree. A sole occupant, 50 years old from the Village of West Milwaukee, was medically assessed by fire personnel and pronounced dead on the scene.
The identity of the victim is being withheld pending notification of his family.
The cause of the accident is currently under investigation.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts