A dump truck traveling south on Highway 67 in Dousman attempted to turn west bound on Highway 18 when it tipped, spilling a load of gravel.
The incident involved the dump truck with it's spilled load, a minivan and an SUV.
Dousman Fire District Chief Steve Totzke said the accident was reported at 7:33 a.m. and the Dousman Fire District responded to the scene, transporting both the driver of the dump truck and the driver of the minivan to the hospital with minor injuries.
Totzke said the incident involved significant clean-up efforts.
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts