A dump truck traveling south on Highway 67 in Dousman attempted to turn west bound on Highway 18 when it tipped, spilling a load of gravel.
The incident involved the dump truck with it's spilled load, a minivan and an SUV.
Dousman Fire District Chief Steve Totzke said the accident was reported at 7:33 a.m. and the Dousman Fire District responded to the scene, transporting both the driver of the dump truck and the driver of the minivan to the hospital with minor injuries.
Totzke said the incident involved significant clean-up efforts.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts