A dump truck traveling south on Highway 67 in Dousman attempted to turn west bound on Highway 18 when it tipped, spilling a load of gravel.
The incident involved the dump truck with it's spilled load, a minivan and an SUV.
Dousman Fire District Chief Steve Totzke said the accident was reported at 7:33 a.m. and the Dousman Fire District responded to the scene, transporting both the driver of the dump truck and the driver of the minivan to the hospital with minor injuries.
Totzke said the incident involved significant clean-up efforts.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts