Milwaukee Tool has announced the acquisition of Empire Level.
Empire Level, which has it’s corporate headquarters at 929 Empire Drive in Mukwonago, has been in business since 1919 and designs and innovates measuring tools for professionals and non-professionals. Empire Level employs 160 people at it’s Mukwonago location and sells to 50 countries world wide.
“From the invention of the Monovial, to the introduction of the first Torpedo Level, Empire has a strong history of innovation. We share a passion for delivering best-in-class solutions for our users,” says Steve Richman, President of Milwaukee Tool. “We are extremely proud to expand our portfolio with Empire Level, and we are committed to driving disruptive innovation and accelerated growth within the business.”
See more in Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts