Milwaukee Tool has announced the acquisition of Empire Level.
Empire Level, which has it’s corporate headquarters at 929 Empire Drive in Mukwonago, has been in business since 1919 and designs and innovates measuring tools for professionals and non-professionals. Empire Level employs 160 people at it’s Mukwonago location and sells to 50 countries world wide.
“From the invention of the Monovial, to the introduction of the first Torpedo Level, Empire has a strong history of innovation. We share a passion for delivering best-in-class solutions for our users,” says Steve Richman, President of Milwaukee Tool. “We are extremely proud to expand our portfolio with Empire Level, and we are committed to driving disruptive innovation and accelerated growth within the business.”
See more in Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts