Milwaukee Tool has announced the acquisition of Empire Level.
Empire Level, which has it’s corporate headquarters at 929 Empire Drive in Mukwonago, has been in business since 1919 and designs and innovates measuring tools for professionals and non-professionals. Empire Level employs 160 people at it’s Mukwonago location and sells to 50 countries world wide.
“From the invention of the Monovial, to the introduction of the first Torpedo Level, Empire has a strong history of innovation. We share a passion for delivering best-in-class solutions for our users,” says Steve Richman, President of Milwaukee Tool. “We are extremely proud to expand our portfolio with Empire Level, and we are committed to driving disruptive innovation and accelerated growth within the business.”
See more in Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts