The second annual motorcycle ride to benefit the American Cancer Society and Mukwonago’s Relay for Life, Cancer Full Throttle Ride, will be held on Saturday, June 14 starting at the House of Harley-Milwaukee.
Registration is from 9 a.m. to 10:15a.m. Cost is $35 per bike. Bikes depart for the ride from the House of Harley at about 10:30 a.m. Registration is available @ House Of Harley until the day of the event. Ride stops include Mark’s Pioneer Inn in Muskego, Finn's Bar and Grill in Wales, Hollywood’s Roadhouse in Nashotah, Delafield Brewhaus, a picture stop in the Mukwonago area, and the final stop at Lindey’s on Beulah in Mukwonago with an end party and meal around 5:30 p.m.
The after party at Lindey’s includes music provided by Felix Entertainment and photography by Elizabeth Murphy. A bucket raffle and 50/50 raffle are also scheduled.
Contact Mike at (262) 389-9976 or Dawn at (262) 349-3995 with any questions.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts