The second annual motorcycle ride to benefit the American Cancer Society and Mukwonago’s Relay for Life, Cancer Full Throttle Ride, will be held on Saturday, June 14 starting at the House of Harley-Milwaukee.
Registration is from 9 a.m. to 10:15a.m. Cost is $35 per bike. Bikes depart for the ride from the House of Harley at about 10:30 a.m. Registration is available @ House Of Harley until the day of the event. Ride stops include Mark’s Pioneer Inn in Muskego, Finn's Bar and Grill in Wales, Hollywood’s Roadhouse in Nashotah, Delafield Brewhaus, a picture stop in the Mukwonago area, and the final stop at Lindey’s on Beulah in Mukwonago with an end party and meal around 5:30 p.m.
The after party at Lindey’s includes music provided by Felix Entertainment and photography by Elizabeth Murphy. A bucket raffle and 50/50 raffle are also scheduled.
Contact Mike at (262) 389-9976 or Dawn at (262) 349-3995 with any questions.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts