Today Judge Lee S. Dryfus heard the case of 34 plaintiffs who earlier this year filed an injunction against three former Rural Home Cemetery Board members as well as Village of Big Bend President James Soneberg, Clerk Barbara Woppert and each seated trustee at the time.
The hearing was originally scheduled for March after a temporary restraining order was issued, but after the two parties agreed on a clarification it was rescheduled to today's date. The matter was continued even further as the judge explores if there is standing in the case.
The judge plans to rule on Friday, June 20 on whether or not the injunction will move forward as is. If it does, testimony has been scheduled for July 9 and 10.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts