Today Judge Lee S. Dryfus heard the case of 34 plaintiffs who earlier this year filed an injunction against three former Rural Home Cemetery Board members as well as Village of Big Bend President James Soneberg, Clerk Barbara Woppert and each seated trustee at the time.
The hearing was originally scheduled for March after a temporary restraining order was issued, but after the two parties agreed on a clarification it was rescheduled to today's date. The matter was continued even further as the judge explores if there is standing in the case.
The judge plans to rule on Friday, June 20 on whether or not the injunction will move forward as is. If it does, testimony has been scheduled for July 9 and 10.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts