Today Judge Lee S. Dryfus heard the case of 34 plaintiffs who earlier this year filed an injunction against three former Rural Home Cemetery Board members as well as Village of Big Bend President James Soneberg, Clerk Barbara Woppert and each seated trustee at the time.
The hearing was originally scheduled for March after a temporary restraining order was issued, but after the two parties agreed on a clarification it was rescheduled to today's date. The matter was continued even further as the judge explores if there is standing in the case.
The judge plans to rule on Friday, June 20 on whether or not the injunction will move forward as is. If it does, testimony has been scheduled for July 9 and 10.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts