I am what many would call a "Foodie" - amateurs who simply love food and/or drink for consumption, study, preparation and news.
Now the statement above should make it clear that I do not have any formal training when it comes to food preparation. I have, however, been told that I am a pretty good cook and I hope you enjoy reading this column as much as I enjoy writing it.
Follow me on twitter @Cooks_CornerLCP
- Welcome to Miami: Cuban-style skirt steak with classic sour orange mojo (0)
- If you miss mashed potatoes, try this: Cauliflower Mash (0)
- Trying the low carb approach: Low Carb Pizza (0)
- A taste of Mexico: Camarones (shrimp) a la Mexicana (0)
- Rockin' ribs at Hideaway Bar & Grill: Potluck spareribs (0)
- Thanks for nothing: Easy Breaded Chicken (0)
- The kids are back in town: Pasta with basil cream sauce (0)
- What's for dinner? Pan grilled pork chops with a thyme mushroom sauce (0)
- When it comes to seafood, crab is king: Crispy Crab Nuggets (0)
- Cinco de Mayo has come and gone, but tacos are forever: Beef tacos (0)
- More Cook's Corner posts