Arrowhead's varsity baseball team defeated visiting Waukesha South Tuesday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 12-5. The win was the sixth straight foe the Warhawks, now 6-2 overall and 5-0 in league play.
AHS broke open a 1-1 game by scoring six runs in the third inning.
Josh Henkel and Jared Kavinsky had big nights at the plate for the winners. Kavinsky had three hits and two RBIs and Henkel was 2-for-2 with three runs batted in. Andrew Bauer also had two hits for the Warhawks.
Justin Mortensen pitched five innings and earned the win.
Arrowhead will host MIlwaukee Marquette on Friday at 5:30 p.m.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts