The Town of Vernon Board plans on discussing the resignation of Big Bend-Vernon Fire Board member Michael Doble at tonight's meeting.
Doble, who has been a member of the fire board for three years, cited "slanderous misstatements made by the town board regarding decisions made by the fire board," as the main reason for his resignation.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts