Kettle Moraine senior Samantha Berg and University Lake School freshman Molly Seidel won state championships last Friday and Saturday at the WIAA state meet at Memorial Stadium at UW-La Crosse.
Berg won the 300-meter low hurdles for the KM girls team. The UW recruit was timed at 45.30. She also finished second in the 100 high hurdles (14.98).
Seidel became the first Lake Country area track athlete to win two individual events at a state high school track meet. Seidel won the 3,200 with a meet record time of 10:49.98. The day before she won the 1,600 at 5:02.52. That missed setting a record by just over one second.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts