Kettle Moraine senior Samantha Berg and University Lake School freshman Molly Seidel won state championships last Friday and Saturday at the WIAA state meet at Memorial Stadium at UW-La Crosse.
Berg won the 300-meter low hurdles for the KM girls team. The UW recruit was timed at 45.30. She also finished second in the 100 high hurdles (14.98).
Seidel became the first Lake Country area track athlete to win two individual events at a state high school track meet. Seidel won the 3,200 with a meet record time of 10:49.98. The day before she won the 1,600 at 5:02.52. That missed setting a record by just over one second.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts