Veteran fast-pitch softball coach Dan Bantin has decided not to coach at Pewaukee High School next season.
"Dan has decided to resign to spend more time with his wife," John Maltsch, Pewaukee' s Athletics Director said.
During his two years at the head of the program, Bantin complied a 20-26 record. This season, the Pirates defeated Whitnall in the opening round of the WIAA Division 2 playoffs before losing against Cudahy.
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts