Veteran fast-pitch softball coach Dan Bantin has decided not to coach at Pewaukee High School next season.
"Dan has decided to resign to spend more time with his wife," John Maltsch, Pewaukee' s Athletics Director said.
During his two years at the head of the program, Bantin complied a 20-26 record. This season, the Pirates defeated Whitnall in the opening round of the WIAA Division 2 playoffs before losing against Cudahy.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts