Veteran fast-pitch softball coach Dan Bantin has decided not to coach at Pewaukee High School next season.
"Dan has decided to resign to spend more time with his wife," John Maltsch, Pewaukee' s Athletics Director said.
During his two years at the head of the program, Bantin complied a 20-26 record. This season, the Pirates defeated Whitnall in the opening round of the WIAA Division 2 playoffs before losing against Cudahy.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts