Veteran fast-pitch softball coach Dan Bantin has decided not to coach at Pewaukee High School next season.
"Dan has decided to resign to spend more time with his wife," John Maltsch, Pewaukee' s Athletics Director said.
During his two years at the head of the program, Bantin complied a 20-26 record. This season, the Pirates defeated Whitnall in the opening round of the WIAA Division 2 playoffs before losing against Cudahy.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts