City of Oconomowoc- ProHealth Care's Oconomowoc's Memorial Hospital will particpate in the nation's first joint military/civilian disaster drill from 5-9:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 18. The drill, called 'Operation Red Dragon,' is a homeland defense training exercise which will simulate a major chemical decontamination disaster.
The drill will include 30-40 mock victims, dozens of military personnel, decontamination tents, military vehicles and a BIDS (Biological Integrated Detection System) unit. The prupose of the drill is to test coordination and communication between the military and area hospitals and to ensure their ability to respond and continue patient care in a large-scale incident. The exercise will play out at hospitals in seven counties in Southeast Wisconsin, including Waukesha Memorial.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts