City of Oconomowoc- ProHealth Care's Oconomowoc's Memorial Hospital will particpate in the nation's first joint military/civilian disaster drill from 5-9:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 18. The drill, called 'Operation Red Dragon,' is a homeland defense training exercise which will simulate a major chemical decontamination disaster.
The drill will include 30-40 mock victims, dozens of military personnel, decontamination tents, military vehicles and a BIDS (Biological Integrated Detection System) unit. The prupose of the drill is to test coordination and communication between the military and area hospitals and to ensure their ability to respond and continue patient care in a large-scale incident. The exercise will play out at hospitals in seven counties in Southeast Wisconsin, including Waukesha Memorial.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts