City of Oconomowoc- ProHealth Care's Oconomowoc's Memorial Hospital will particpate in the nation's first joint military/civilian disaster drill from 5-9:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 18. The drill, called 'Operation Red Dragon,' is a homeland defense training exercise which will simulate a major chemical decontamination disaster.
The drill will include 30-40 mock victims, dozens of military personnel, decontamination tents, military vehicles and a BIDS (Biological Integrated Detection System) unit. The prupose of the drill is to test coordination and communication between the military and area hospitals and to ensure their ability to respond and continue patient care in a large-scale incident. The exercise will play out at hospitals in seven counties in Southeast Wisconsin, including Waukesha Memorial.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts