Arrowhead's varsity baseball team improved to a school-record 9-0 in Classic 8 Conference play Monday night by whipping visiting Waukesha West, 18-1. The game was called due to the run-rule after five innings.
AHS improved to 12-3 overall and has won 12 of its last 13 games.
Justin Mortensen pitched all five innings, striking out eight, allowing five hits and walking one. Mortensen is 3-0 on the season.
At the plate, the Warhawks exploded for 16 hits, tying its best total of the season. Connor Harmann was 3-for-3 with three RBIs and Ryan Passaglia and Andrew Bauer had three runs batted in each and two hits apiece. Others with two hits were Chris Pendergast, Brian Crook and Jared Kavinsky.
AHS blew the game open by scoring six runs in the first and eight in the second.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts