Arrowhead's varsity baseball team improved to a school-record 9-0 in Classic 8 Conference play Monday night by whipping visiting Waukesha West, 18-1. The game was called due to the run-rule after five innings.
AHS improved to 12-3 overall and has won 12 of its last 13 games.
Justin Mortensen pitched all five innings, striking out eight, allowing five hits and walking one. Mortensen is 3-0 on the season.
At the plate, the Warhawks exploded for 16 hits, tying its best total of the season. Connor Harmann was 3-for-3 with three RBIs and Ryan Passaglia and Andrew Bauer had three runs batted in each and two hits apiece. Others with two hits were Chris Pendergast, Brian Crook and Jared Kavinsky.
AHS blew the game open by scoring six runs in the first and eight in the second.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts