Arrowhead's varsity baseball team improved to a school-record 9-0 in Classic 8 Conference play Monday night by whipping visiting Waukesha West, 18-1. The game was called due to the run-rule after five innings.
AHS improved to 12-3 overall and has won 12 of its last 13 games.
Justin Mortensen pitched all five innings, striking out eight, allowing five hits and walking one. Mortensen is 3-0 on the season.
At the plate, the Warhawks exploded for 16 hits, tying its best total of the season. Connor Harmann was 3-for-3 with three RBIs and Ryan Passaglia and Andrew Bauer had three runs batted in each and two hits apiece. Others with two hits were Chris Pendergast, Brian Crook and Jared Kavinsky.
AHS blew the game open by scoring six runs in the first and eight in the second.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts