Interfaith Senior Programs, Inc. will hold its annual meeting on Monday, June 22, at Steinhafel's Community Room, located on the southwest corner of I-94 and Hwy. F in Waukesha. The meeting is free and open to the public and will highlight agency programs and accomplishments as well as financial results for the 2008 fiscal year.
Interfaith Senior Programs is a faith-based, non-profit organization serving Waukesha County. The agency coordinates a network of more than 1,500 volunteers serving over 1,000 individuals and 120 non-profit organizations and government agencies annually.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts