Interfaith Senior Programs, Inc. will hold its annual meeting on Monday, June 22, at Steinhafel's Community Room, located on the southwest corner of I-94 and Hwy. F in Waukesha. The meeting is free and open to the public and will highlight agency programs and accomplishments as well as financial results for the 2008 fiscal year.
Interfaith Senior Programs is a faith-based, non-profit organization serving Waukesha County. The agency coordinates a network of more than 1,500 volunteers serving over 1,000 individuals and 120 non-profit organizations and government agencies annually.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts