Interfaith Senior Programs, Inc. will hold its annual meeting on Monday, June 22, at Steinhafel's Community Room, located on the southwest corner of I-94 and Hwy. F in Waukesha. The meeting is free and open to the public and will highlight agency programs and accomplishments as well as financial results for the 2008 fiscal year.
Interfaith Senior Programs is a faith-based, non-profit organization serving Waukesha County. The agency coordinates a network of more than 1,500 volunteers serving over 1,000 individuals and 120 non-profit organizations and government agencies annually.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts