Interfaith Senior Programs, Inc. will hold its annual meeting on Monday, June 22, at Steinhafel's Community Room, located on the southwest corner of I-94 and Hwy. F in Waukesha. The meeting is free and open to the public and will highlight agency programs and accomplishments as well as financial results for the 2008 fiscal year.
Interfaith Senior Programs is a faith-based, non-profit organization serving Waukesha County. The agency coordinates a network of more than 1,500 volunteers serving over 1,000 individuals and 120 non-profit organizations and government agencies annually.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts