The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has identified Town of Vernon residents Eric J. Solheim, 43, and Rhonda R. Miklos, 42, who were pronounced dead at the scene of a motorcycle accident on Oakdale Drive and Hillview Drive in the Town of Vernon at 7:50 p.m. Sunday June 14.
Solheim, who was driving the motorcycle, was traveling northbound on Oakdale Drive when he missed the turn at the intersection of Hillview Drive. The motorcycle landed on its side, crossed into the southbound lane and struck a southbound car head on that was slowing to make a right turn onto Hillview Drive. Miklos was a passenger on the motorcycle.
The 48-year-old Town of Vernon woman driving the car and her 15-year-old daughter were not injured.
The accident is currently under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts