The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has identified Town of Vernon residents Eric J. Solheim, 43, and Rhonda R. Miklos, 42, who were pronounced dead at the scene of a motorcycle accident on Oakdale Drive and Hillview Drive in the Town of Vernon at 7:50 p.m. Sunday June 14.
Solheim, who was driving the motorcycle, was traveling northbound on Oakdale Drive when he missed the turn at the intersection of Hillview Drive. The motorcycle landed on its side, crossed into the southbound lane and struck a southbound car head on that was slowing to make a right turn onto Hillview Drive. Miklos was a passenger on the motorcycle.
The 48-year-old Town of Vernon woman driving the car and her 15-year-old daughter were not injured.
The accident is currently under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts