The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has identified Town of Vernon residents Eric J. Solheim, 43, and Rhonda R. Miklos, 42, who were pronounced dead at the scene of a motorcycle accident on Oakdale Drive and Hillview Drive in the Town of Vernon at 7:50 p.m. Sunday June 14.
Solheim, who was driving the motorcycle, was traveling northbound on Oakdale Drive when he missed the turn at the intersection of Hillview Drive. The motorcycle landed on its side, crossed into the southbound lane and struck a southbound car head on that was slowing to make a right turn onto Hillview Drive. Miklos was a passenger on the motorcycle.
The 48-year-old Town of Vernon woman driving the car and her 15-year-old daughter were not injured.
The accident is currently under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts