The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has identified Town of Vernon residents Eric J. Solheim, 43, and Rhonda R. Miklos, 42, who were pronounced dead at the scene of a motorcycle accident on Oakdale Drive and Hillview Drive in the Town of Vernon at 7:50 p.m. Sunday June 14.
Solheim, who was driving the motorcycle, was traveling northbound on Oakdale Drive when he missed the turn at the intersection of Hillview Drive. The motorcycle landed on its side, crossed into the southbound lane and struck a southbound car head on that was slowing to make a right turn onto Hillview Drive. Miklos was a passenger on the motorcycle.
The 48-year-old Town of Vernon woman driving the car and her 15-year-old daughter were not injured.
The accident is currently under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts