The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has identified Town of Vernon residents Eric J. Solheim, 43, and Rhonda R. Miklos, 42, who were pronounced dead at the scene of a motorcycle accident on Oakdale Drive and Hillview Drive in the Town of Vernon at 7:50 p.m. Sunday June 14.
Solheim, who was driving the motorcycle, was traveling northbound on Oakdale Drive when he missed the turn at the intersection of Hillview Drive. The motorcycle landed on its side, crossed into the southbound lane and struck a southbound car head on that was slowing to make a right turn onto Hillview Drive. Miklos was a passenger on the motorcycle.
The 48-year-old Town of Vernon woman driving the car and her 15-year-old daughter were not injured.
The accident is currently under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts