The Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin, Inc. (CAC) is administering the Seniors Farmer's Market Voucher Nutrition Program for Waukesha County. Seniors must be 60 years of age or older (Native Americans 55 years or age or older) and will need to verify that their monthly income is at or below 185 percent of the federal poverty guideline. Vouchers are disbursed on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited to one pack of vouchers per household. The program will provide seniors with $25 worth of fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs.
The vouchers are being disbursed at various locations throughout the county including Monday, June 29 from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. at the Mukwonago Food Panty; Wednesday, July 1, from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Oconomowoc Community Center; Wednesday, July 8 from 1 to 2:30 p.m. at Sussex Food Pantry and on Wednesday, July 22, from 2 to 4 p.m. at Associated Bank in Dousman.
For more information, please call the CAC office at (920) 262-9667, or the County;s Aging and Disability Resource Center at (262) 548-7848.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts