The Oconomowoc Community Dinner, a free monthly meal sponsored by the Cooperating Churches of Oconomowoc, will be held Monday, June 29, at Dr. Martin Luther Church, 325 S. Main Street.
This is not a need-based meal, it's a special dinner held to celebrate fellowship in the community. No freewill offering will be accepted. The Community Dinner is held from 5 to 6:30 p.m., on the last Monday of every month.
For more information, please call Kerri Johanning at (262) 560-1541.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts