The Oconomowoc Community Dinner, a free monthly meal sponsored by the Cooperating Churches of Oconomowoc, will be held Monday, June 29, at Dr. Martin Luther Church, 325 S. Main Street.
This is not a need-based meal, it's a special dinner held to celebrate fellowship in the community. No freewill offering will be accepted. The Community Dinner is held from 5 to 6:30 p.m., on the last Monday of every month.
For more information, please call Kerri Johanning at (262) 560-1541.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts