According to information from Oconomowoc Director of Economic Development, Bob Duffy, the city has contracted with KL Construction to remove the building at 315-317 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The removal will take place from Monday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 30. During this time, the sidewalk may be closed to ensure pedestrian saftey.
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts