According to information from Oconomowoc Director of Economic Development, Bob Duffy, the city has contracted with KL Construction to remove the building at 315-317 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The removal will take place from Monday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 30. During this time, the sidewalk may be closed to ensure pedestrian saftey.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts