According to information from Oconomowoc Director of Economic Development, Bob Duffy, the city has contracted with KL Construction to remove the building at 315-317 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The removal will take place from Monday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 30. During this time, the sidewalk may be closed to ensure pedestrian saftey.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts