According to information from Oconomowoc Director of Economic Development, Bob Duffy, the city has contracted with KL Construction to remove the building at 315-317 E. Wisconsin Ave.
The removal will take place from Monday, June 23 through Tuesday, June 30. During this time, the sidewalk may be closed to ensure pedestrian saftey.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts