A commercial truck went off the road near the intersection of Highway 16 east and I-94. One lane was available around 9 a.m. and traffic is backed up to the Capitol Drive exit.
Those traveling east on 16 might want to take an alternate route to I-94 to avoid delays. No further details are availble at this time.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts