A commercial truck went off the road near the intersection of Highway 16 east and I-94. One lane was available around 9 a.m. and traffic is backed up to the Capitol Drive exit.
Those traveling east on 16 might want to take an alternate route to I-94 to avoid delays. No further details are availble at this time.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts