A commercial truck went off the road near the intersection of Highway 16 east and I-94. One lane was available around 9 a.m. and traffic is backed up to the Capitol Drive exit.
Those traveling east on 16 might want to take an alternate route to I-94 to avoid delays. No further details are availble at this time.
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts