Eat at Mama Mia's in Wales on Monday, June 29 from 4:30 until 9 p.m. and you'll be helping support a local man with cancer.
Gary Stein is battling cancer for the fourth time in 16 years. Gary, his wife Dawn, and their three children have known cancer for far too long. Dawn was seven months pregnant with their daughter when Gary's fight first began. Gary is self-employed so the toll is not just emotional, but financial as well.
Mama Mia's, 200 W. Summit (Highway 18), has offered to donate 20 percent of their dinner proceeds to the Gary Stein Cancer Fund.
If you have any questions or would like to donate directly, please contact Cate Sabol at 262-902-2765.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts