Eat at Mama Mia's in Wales on Monday, June 29 from 4:30 until 9 p.m. and you'll be helping support a local man with cancer.
Gary Stein is battling cancer for the fourth time in 16 years. Gary, his wife Dawn, and their three children have known cancer for far too long. Dawn was seven months pregnant with their daughter when Gary's fight first began. Gary is self-employed so the toll is not just emotional, but financial as well.
Mama Mia's, 200 W. Summit (Highway 18), has offered to donate 20 percent of their dinner proceeds to the Gary Stein Cancer Fund.
If you have any questions or would like to donate directly, please contact Cate Sabol at 262-902-2765.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts