Eat at Mama Mia's in Wales on Monday, June 29 from 4:30 until 9 p.m. and you'll be helping support a local man with cancer.
Gary Stein is battling cancer for the fourth time in 16 years. Gary, his wife Dawn, and their three children have known cancer for far too long. Dawn was seven months pregnant with their daughter when Gary's fight first began. Gary is self-employed so the toll is not just emotional, but financial as well.
Mama Mia's, 200 W. Summit (Highway 18), has offered to donate 20 percent of their dinner proceeds to the Gary Stein Cancer Fund.
If you have any questions or would like to donate directly, please contact Cate Sabol at 262-902-2765.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts