Eat at Mama Mia's in Wales on Monday, June 29 from 4:30 until 9 p.m. and you'll be helping support a local man with cancer.
Gary Stein is battling cancer for the fourth time in 16 years. Gary, his wife Dawn, and their three children have known cancer for far too long. Dawn was seven months pregnant with their daughter when Gary's fight first began. Gary is self-employed so the toll is not just emotional, but financial as well.
Mama Mia's, 200 W. Summit (Highway 18), has offered to donate 20 percent of their dinner proceeds to the Gary Stein Cancer Fund.
If you have any questions or would like to donate directly, please contact Cate Sabol at 262-902-2765.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts