Eat at Mama Mia's in Wales on Monday, June 29 from 4:30 until 9 p.m. and you'll be helping support a local man with cancer.
Gary Stein is battling cancer for the fourth time in 16 years. Gary, his wife Dawn, and their three children have known cancer for far too long. Dawn was seven months pregnant with their daughter when Gary's fight first began. Gary is self-employed so the toll is not just emotional, but financial as well.
Mama Mia's, 200 W. Summit (Highway 18), has offered to donate 20 percent of their dinner proceeds to the Gary Stein Cancer Fund.
If you have any questions or would like to donate directly, please contact Cate Sabol at 262-902-2765.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts