Fifth District Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner will hold office hours Monday, June 29 at 11 a.m. at Dousman Village Hall, 11:45 a.m. at Genesee Town Hall and 12:30 p.m. at Wales Village Hall.
During the meetings, Sensenbrenner will respond to residents' questions and comments on federal issues as well as work with individuals regarding personal matters with federal government.
Sensenbrenner has invited area state legislators to join him for this upmcing meeting so they may answer questions on state issues.
For more information, call (800) 242-1119 or (262) 784-1111.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts