Fifth District Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner will hold office hours Monday, June 29 at 11 a.m. at Dousman Village Hall, 11:45 a.m. at Genesee Town Hall and 12:30 p.m. at Wales Village Hall.
During the meetings, Sensenbrenner will respond to residents' questions and comments on federal issues as well as work with individuals regarding personal matters with federal government.
Sensenbrenner has invited area state legislators to join him for this upmcing meeting so they may answer questions on state issues.
For more information, call (800) 242-1119 or (262) 784-1111.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts