Fifth District Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner will hold office hours Monday, June 29 at 11 a.m. at Dousman Village Hall, 11:45 a.m. at Genesee Town Hall and 12:30 p.m. at Wales Village Hall.
During the meetings, Sensenbrenner will respond to residents' questions and comments on federal issues as well as work with individuals regarding personal matters with federal government.
Sensenbrenner has invited area state legislators to join him for this upmcing meeting so they may answer questions on state issues.
For more information, call (800) 242-1119 or (262) 784-1111.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts