Fifth District Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner will hold office hours Monday, June 29 at 11 a.m. at Dousman Village Hall, 11:45 a.m. at Genesee Town Hall and 12:30 p.m. at Wales Village Hall.
During the meetings, Sensenbrenner will respond to residents' questions and comments on federal issues as well as work with individuals regarding personal matters with federal government.
Sensenbrenner has invited area state legislators to join him for this upmcing meeting so they may answer questions on state issues.
For more information, call (800) 242-1119 or (262) 784-1111.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts