Fifth District Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner will hold office hours Monday, June 29 at 11 a.m. at Dousman Village Hall, 11:45 a.m. at Genesee Town Hall and 12:30 p.m. at Wales Village Hall.
During the meetings, Sensenbrenner will respond to residents' questions and comments on federal issues as well as work with individuals regarding personal matters with federal government.
Sensenbrenner has invited area state legislators to join him for this upmcing meeting so they may answer questions on state issues.
For more information, call (800) 242-1119 or (262) 784-1111.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts