Waukesha – A Village of Pewaukee woman is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a substance abuse clinic in Waukesha.
Dawn R. Mackey, 45, of 1303 Meadowcreek Dr., was charged June 22 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two felony counts of theft from a business setting.
According to the criminal complaint, Mackey was employed as a billing clerk at Quality Addiction Management (QAM) Clinic in Waukesha and is accused of not depositing customer payments into a bank. Accountants hired by physicians at the clinic an estimated $168,460 was missing since 2005.
Investigators found numerous cash deposits into Mackey’s account many occurring less than one week from a missing QAM deposit, the complaint said.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts