Waukesha – A Village of Pewaukee woman is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a substance abuse clinic in Waukesha.
Dawn R. Mackey, 45, of 1303 Meadowcreek Dr., was charged June 22 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two felony counts of theft from a business setting.
According to the criminal complaint, Mackey was employed as a billing clerk at Quality Addiction Management (QAM) Clinic in Waukesha and is accused of not depositing customer payments into a bank. Accountants hired by physicians at the clinic an estimated $168,460 was missing since 2005.
Investigators found numerous cash deposits into Mackey’s account many occurring less than one week from a missing QAM deposit, the complaint said.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts