Waukesha – A Village of Pewaukee woman is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a substance abuse clinic in Waukesha.
Dawn R. Mackey, 45, of 1303 Meadowcreek Dr., was charged June 22 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two felony counts of theft from a business setting.
According to the criminal complaint, Mackey was employed as a billing clerk at Quality Addiction Management (QAM) Clinic in Waukesha and is accused of not depositing customer payments into a bank. Accountants hired by physicians at the clinic an estimated $168,460 was missing since 2005.
Investigators found numerous cash deposits into Mackey’s account many occurring less than one week from a missing QAM deposit, the complaint said.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts