Waukesha – A Village of Pewaukee woman is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a substance abuse clinic in Waukesha.
Dawn R. Mackey, 45, of 1303 Meadowcreek Dr., was charged June 22 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with two felony counts of theft from a business setting.
According to the criminal complaint, Mackey was employed as a billing clerk at Quality Addiction Management (QAM) Clinic in Waukesha and is accused of not depositing customer payments into a bank. Accountants hired by physicians at the clinic an estimated $168,460 was missing since 2005.
Investigators found numerous cash deposits into Mackey’s account many occurring less than one week from a missing QAM deposit, the complaint said.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts